Sika® Watertight Concrete Powder
Sika® Watertight Concrete Powder is a combined water resisting and HRWR/Superplasticising admixture, used to enhance the workability of and reduce the water permeability of concrete. The product incorporates Sika® ViscoCrete Superplasticiser Technology and depending on material package will produce watertight concrete at a S3 consistence with a w/c ratio of <0.45 without the addition of a separate HRWR/Superplasticiser. Watertight concrete can be produced which is suitable for BS8102:2009 Type B construction (grades 1-3).
Sika® Watertight Concrete Powder meets the requirements of BS EN 934-2 Table 9.
- Reduced water absorption
- Reduced water penetration
- Accurate control of w/c ratio
- In combination with a Sika® ViscoCrete HRWR/Superplasticiser, SCC can be produced
- Reduced shrinkage and creep
- Provided in a water soluble bag for ease of dispensing
- Consistent performance
- Reduced stock and environmental issues at production plant