Sika® CarboDur® E
Sika® CarboDur® E plates are pultruded carbon fibre reinforced polymer (CFRP) laminates, designed for strengthening concrete, timber, masonry, steel and fibre reinforced polymer structures.
Sika® CarboDur® E plates are bonded onto the structure as externally bonded reinforcement using Sikadur®-30 epoxy resin based adhesive.
Please refer to the relevant Product Data Sheet for more detailed information about the adhesive.
- Non corroding
- Very high strength
- Excellent durability
- Unlimited lengths, no joints required
- Low system thickness, simple execution of plate intersections or crossings
- Easy transportation (rolls)
- Lightweight, very easy to install, especially overhead (without temporary support)
- Minimum preparation of plate, applicable in several layers
- Smooth edges without exposed fibres as result of production by pultrusion
- Testing and Approvals available