SikaProof®-808 is a FPO based sheet membrane for below ground waterproofing of reinforced concrete structures. It is loosely laid onto a prepared substrate below the base slab before fixing reinforcement and casting concrete. A special hybrid bonding layer on the membrane forms a permanent bond with the fresh concrete and prevents lateral water migration between the membrane and the concrete structure. Overlap joints are sealed using cold-applied tapes or by thermal jointing. The total thickness is 1,00 mm.
- Pre-applied: Fixed before placing reinforcement and casting concrete
- A+ Technology: Integral functional layer for chemical and mechanical bond with concrete structure
- High flexibility and crack-bridging capabilities
- No lateral water migration between concrete structure and membrane system
- Easy to install with fully adhered joints
- Overlap joints are sealed using thermal jointing or cold-applied tapes