Davco K11 Flex Ocean Blue
Davco K11 Flex Ocean Blue is a premium grade, highly flexible, cementitious waterproofing system with high elongation for waterproofing substrates prone to movement and cracking. Davco K11 Flex Ocean Blue is a two-component product composed of a cementitious powder and solvent free liquid. Its distinctive Ocean Blue tone makes it easy to ensure that the Davco K11 Flex Ocean Blue is adequately applied over the entire application area. With good adhesion to many substrates, and high flexibility for superior crack bridging capabilities, Davco K11 Flex Ocean Blue can be used as a repair material for bridging cracks in substrate or cracks due to shrinkage, up to 2mm width. Davco K11 Flex Ocean Blue can be skimmed, plastered and tiled on directly without any reduction in its bond strength.
- Low VOC, Water based and Non-toxic
- Colour Blue for easy verification of application area coverage
- High Elongation with crack bridging properties
- Good adhesion to various substrate.
- Seals lightweight aerated blocks
- Anti-carbonation protection
- Will not attack metal