SikaFuko® VT-1 is a durable circular injectable hose with unique integral ‘valves’ for sealing construction joints in watertight structures against hydrostatic water or salt water pressure. It is installed onto an existing concrete joint surface before pouring the next stage of concrete.
The tough hose construction and fixing components prevents deformation and movement during concrete pouring.
To seal the joint, SikaFuko® VT-1 can be injected with suitable Sika injection materials including acrylic / polyurethane resins or microfine cement suspensions. Integrity of the joint can be maintained by re-injection, provided Sika acrylic resin or microfine cement has been used for the initial injection. Internal core diameter: 6 mm. External hose diameter: 13.5 mm.
- Uses unique valve techniques for injection
- No drilling necessary for injection works
- No additional formwork or reinforcement works
- Maintenance free
- Enables testing for water leaks
- Re-injectable with Sika Injection acrylic resins or microfine cement suspensions
- One-time injectable with Sika Injection polyurethane and epoxy resins
- Easy and secure installation
- Tested in water pressures up to 10 bar (100m)
- Suitable for many different structures and construction methods
- Ideal back-up in combination with waterbars
- Long-term references on many international projects