Davco K11 Panel Pruf
Davco K11 Panel Pruf is a premium grade, flexible two-part, polymer-modified cementitious waterproofing system. After curing, Davco K11 Panel Pruf forms a fully bonded, tough and yet flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane that can accommodate slight movement of structure. It can be used as a repair material for bridging cracks in substrate or cracks due to shrinkage, up to 2mm width. Davco K11 Panel Pruf can be skimmed, plastered and tiled on directly without any reduction in its bond strength. Davco K11 Panel Pruf high performance makes it ideal for use in prefabricated bathroom units and precast panel wall system.
- Low VOC, Water based and Non-toxic
- Good flexibility and adhesion to various substrate.
- Ideal for use in PBU and panel wall system.
- Seals lightweight aerated blocks
- Seals precast joints
- Anti-carbonation protection
- Will not attack metal